So if you are here, you have already heard about the landing page creator, Leadpages.net but I’m guessing you have a couple question before you get started with a monthly subscription.
You are in the perfect place and hopefully I can answer all of your questions.
Plus, make sure you read until the end for the best bonus on the market if you get started with LeadPages today.
I want to start out with explaining in detail everything LeadPages can do, then follow it up with what it can’t do, and then give my final conclusions.
I try to be as transparent and honest as possible in every review I do.
Trust me, LeadPages is not perfect, but no software out there is. Ok, let’s get started with my LeadPages review.
- Have A Fully Built Squeeze Page In Less Than 5 Minutes
I’m not kidding, it is so easy to get started. That is Leadpages’ best feature. It is a really easy learning curve and you really can’t mess it up. They have templates for many different types of pages including: sales pages, landing pages, launch pages, welcome gates, about me pages, launching soon pages, webinar pages, thank you pages, upsell pages, interview series pages, pre-cart pages, squeeze pages, opt-in pages, and more.
- Split Testing
I can’t say it enough, you should be split testing everything! LeadPages makes it extremely easy to split test each part of the page including your headlines, colors, button text, pictures, background, etc…
- Unlimited Pages on Unlimited Domains with Unlimited Traffic
This is another great feature because many other softwares and services charge you per page or limit the amount of traffic you can send to your pages before they charging more.
- 100% Mobile-Responsive Pages
LeadPages™ automatically makes every opt-in page mobile responsive so you don’t have to worry about it looking great on mobile devices or tablets.
- Conversion Rate Stats/Analytics
LeadPages makes it so easy to know your conversion rates, which split testing is converting the highest and change the amount of traffic going to a specific page so you can maximize the value from your traffic.
- Use LeadPages To Deliver Your Lead Magnet
LeadPages™ makes giving away free content “bribes” easier than ever this hyperlink. With our simple templates, you can create opt-in pages that instantly send your subscribers free content bribes (or “lead magnets”) when they opt-in for your email list.
Of course LeadPages can do many other things but I really wanted to pinpoint the features I use in my business and why LeadPages still gets my business even though I have wanted to drop all my subscription services for different one-time fee plugins or services.
- It is pretty expensive for what it is. If they dropped the price in half, there wouldn’t be a single reason I wouldn’t recommend it for everyone. With its current price, if you are just getting started and don’t have a huge budget, it can cause a barrier to subscribing.
- No flexibility on pre-made templates. This one can be a show stopper for some but to be honest, you will probably hurt your conversions if you try to tweak things too much anyway 🙂
- Leadpages’ analytics don’t seem to be perfect. Even though it says I’m getting a 93% conversion rate, it is probably closer to 83%. As long as you are aware of that and do a double check with your autoresponder, it isn’t a big deal. It will still tell you which of your split tests is performing the best, quickly and easily.
My Final Thoughts
So overall, I still highly recommend LeadPages for anyone that wants to build an email list. It is just so easy to get started, split test and increase conversions. The main templates will probably greatly increase your conversion rate if you currently have a landing page and you can split test to your hearts content and keeping increasing your opt-in rate –> More Subscribers –> More Revenue For YOU!!
So if your budget allows for it, make sure you start using LeadPages.
My LeadPages.net Bonus
Since I know you are going to be creating landing pages for your business and website, why not get more information on how to create the highest converting landing pages on the web.
Just send me an email at email@example.com with your receipt to LeadPages.net and I will send you login details.
Also, if you have any questions, just post them below in the comments section and I will try to respond as quickly as possible.
Related Post: Page One Engine Review & Bonus